[hpsdr] PSDR 1.19.3

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Thu Mar 24 20:04:07 PDT 2011

Hi Steve,

Even though I don't use v1.19.3 exactly, my diversity program is a
variant of it so maybe I can be of some help.

Sometimes when things get crazy like that it's due to a corrupted
database.xml file.  I recommend getting a new database.xml file from
my website at

database.xml personal settings file (20KB)

and replacing your existing database.xml file with this one.  It might
get you rolling.  If it doesn't, we'll try some other things.

73,  Joe K5SO