[hpsdr] metis and other modules

Stan Creitz screitz at nckcn.com
Tue May 17 16:55:08 PDT 2011

Greetings all:
I guess I am feeling kind of stupid/
I now have the Metis board plus Mercury and Penelope. /hey all have the original firmware.
  I think I have the capability to make it function, but when I try to run PSDR ver 1.16 it crashes.  When I try to run PSDR ver 1.19.3 it will  open up and show the pan display but most of the controls are not visible.  I downloaded the skins but not sure they are in the correct sub-directory.  Is there any of the PSDR software that will run without the updates.???
Which versions of the firmware do I need to install on metic, mercury and penelope?
I ran the hpsdrprogamer and I have an IP for metis.  so it seems to be communiicating.  I just need to run the mercury and penelope boards as a transceive.
Thanks
Stan C,  WAØCCW