[hpsdr] Phoenix board availability

richardh at iinet.net.au richardh at iinet.net.au
Wed May 11 20:26:36 PDT 2011

Unfortunately I think it is fair to say I have abandoned the project.
It seemed to have been superseded by software based solutions such as Mercury and
Penelope and no-one was actively working on Phoenix apart from me
I did do a further multilayer board = ground planes and layout appeared to be
critical in the mixed signal environment
A significant software rewrite was necessary = I found the complexity of
programming the FPGA defeated me.
If anyone wants to take it up I can send the PCB layout as far as I got = it is
fairly complete.
I used Linux and Kicad to do it.
However I have not been able to get one of these up and running.

Richard

On Wed May 11 23:12 , Dave Larsen  sent: