[hpsdr] Metis functionality

Maximo EA1DDO_HK1DX ea1ddo at hotmail.com
Tue May 17 01:42:31 PDT 2011

Hi,

I agree with Alberto.

>From OpenHPSDR.org;

The HPSDR is an open source (GNU type) hardware and software project intended as a "next generation" Software Defined
Radio (SDR) for use by Radio Amateurs ("hams") and Short Wave Listeners (SWLs).

I came to HPSDR thinking that is was the "Next Generation"  the "most advanced" SDR available for amateurs.
If we got the hardware (Metis 1000T, large FPGA, etc) I agree to let the options active to permit to the user to explore his (hardware) limits.

Don´t mistake my opinion about the developers team. They are all great and doing a great effort. But if there is a option, let´s everyuser to choose the limits.

Thank you

73, Maximo - EA1DDO