[hpsdr] JMonitor with Metis ?

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Fri May 27 10:17:32 PDT 2011

Maximo --

Jmonitor is java and will run on all OS.  However is does not read the
output of Metis but the output of dspserver and dspserver needs a server
between it and Metis.  Currently the only server that correctly reads
Metis is the linux version.  I do not think Dave WA8YWQ has updated the
windows version of server and dspserver to run with Metis.  John Melton
the original author is in the process of converting all the code to Qt,
which will take out the system dependences.  However, John has several
project right now, including test software for Alex production. If you
wait the code will get updated otherwise all the code is available in
the SVN and you are welcome to work on the update.

If you have a Linux machine you can run server and dspserver on that
machine a then jmonitor an any other machine you prefer. Just point it
to a running dspserver.

Dave KV0S