[hpsdr] HELP Please

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Tue May 31 22:24:04 PDT 2011

Hi Bill,

The latest Metis user guide (V1.1) is here:

svn://svn.openhpsdr.org/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/Metis/Documentation

I highly recommend the version of PowerSDR(TM) 1.19.3 developed by W5WC
which you can obtain from the downloads page on openHPSDR.org.  Make sure
that you also download the skins on the same page.

Please let me know if you run into any problems so we can resolve them and
add more details to the documentation if required.

73 Phil...VK6APH