[hpsdr] An issue if switching to teamspeak 3...

george byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Sat Nov 19 14:21:58 PST 2011

Dear Dave and Jeremy,

I heard on the teamspeak recording that Mike made that we're to be switching
to TS3 very shortly.  I downloaded and installed the 32 bit windows client
(v 3.0.2) and connected to Jeremy's TS3 server using the info from his
November 11 email on this forum.

It connected fine.

My problem is that 'settings->options' DOES NOT WORK!  And I cannot select
my plantronics headset which is an alternate soundcard device.  Let's just
say that is a real pain, since that feature DOES work in TS2.

Since 3.0.2 is the latest version, this might be a problem for others using
the windows platform.  First person to lecture me on using Windows gets
raspberries!  I don't tell you what to run, so please don't try to tell me
in reverse.

Has anyone else noted this problem or does 'settings->options' work for
anyone, anywhere on 32 bit windows?  I'm using that fine bastion of
operating systems, WinXP SP3.  I personally hate the UAC of Win7...

73,
George K9TRV