[hpsdr] Teamspeak sessions

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 11:16:09 PST 2011

Last week on teamspeak we learned that our old teamspeak server is no
longer available.

Jeremy NH6Z has offered the use of his teamspeak servers for openhpsdr
sessions.  Since Jeremy has both teamspeak 2 and teamspeak 3 servers
installed. We made the decision to convert our teamspeak session to
teamspeak 3 on the NH6Z server.

to allow people time to get teamspeak 3 installed the teamspeak session
on the last weekend in November will be on teamspeak 2, then in December
we will move to teamspeak 3.  During the weekend session there will be
people available to listen to you on teamspeak 3 to insure your
configuration is working.

There are many more clients available for teamspeak 3 including iphone,
android, Linux, Windows and MacOS.  We hope this makes it easier for
more hpsdr developers to join us on the weekly teamspeak sessions.

All sessions will continue at the regular time which is currently 02:00 GMT

the server is:                              ts.nh6z.net
the nickname should be your: first name - callsign
Password is:                              PlayRadio

Dave , KV0S

--
Dave KV*?*S
kv0s.dave at gmail.com