[hpsdr] Ozy-Janus problem

roland etienne roland.etienne at free.fr
Sat Nov 26 04:28:45 PST 2011

Hi everyone,

I am running a setup with Alex, Pennywhistle, a Softrock RxTx, Janus and
Ozy. Ozy is driving the SI570 used with the Softrock in I2C, and is also
driving Alex in SPI. This is working fine with w5wc version of PowerSdr
1.19.3 and an old (modified for Alex) Ozy-Janus.rbf (coming from
OzyV2-JanusV2 on SVN).

Now, I want to get Power informations coming from Alex. I have a few samples
of the same ADC used on Penelope, so I want to connect this ADC with Ozy,
and send power infos to PowerSdr.

At this occasion, I would like to use a more recent Ozy-Janus.rbf, and that
is my problem. When running PowerSdr in Softrock mode, with Janus as the
soundcard, I cannot use any of the recent Ozy-Janus.rbf, panadapter shows
strange things and there is no signal, no audio at all.

Wonder if it is an FX2 code problem or  what ?

Anyone can help me ?

Thanks,

Roland, F8CHK