[hpsdr] PowerSDR v2.2.3.triple_Mercury (K5SO 1NOV2011)

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Wed Nov 2 06:00:33 PDT 2011

All,

The firmware update package and USBBlaster-Binaries folders on the
download site had an incorrect Mercury_v3.1.jic file for USB loading
of the Mercury firmware.  Correct versions of both download packages
are now on the site.

Further, I will be adding firmware version reporting and the ADC
overload signal path for the third Mercury board today (I missed doing
that on the initial release) and will put a fresh PowerSDR
v2.2.3.triple_Mercury program on the site for download shortly.

73,  Joe K5SO