[hpsdr] Mercury --> No Rx signal - Help

Máximo EA1DDO_HK1H ea1ddo at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 3 05:24:14 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Last weekend (during CQWW), using my only-rx HPSDR running last updates;

Metis v1.5
Mercury-EU v6.8
PowerSDR v2.2.3.1

Suddenly the Rx signal dropped, something like if you dissconect the antenna.
I power off then on again and now there is no rx signal at all, in any band.
Tryed with PowerSDR 2.2.3.1 and v1.19. Tryed with Kiss Konsole as well, and nothing.
System starts as normal, no errors, every control works good but there is no difference with or without antenna connected.
The smeter level is around -100db, depends the frequency band. If I enable the rx preamp (attenuator) the rx floor raises but still no rx signals.

Any idea?

Thank you very much

73, Máximo - EA1DDO