[hpsdr] ozy/janus as soundcard for digital modes

Stephen West-Fisher steve at coastaldatasystems.com
Thu Nov 3 10:38:28 PDT 2011

Yes, I had seen that after I got Sid's message. But I also noticed that
there were some comments about the Softrock solution not working all that
well at 70mHz which is what I would need. Anyway, I'm still interested in
working on a software solution (if possible) to get the Janus analogue
input/output working somehow.

--

Stephen West-Fisher

N4IK