[hpsdr] Fwd: Metis V1.6, MercuryEU V3.1

Hermann hvh.net at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 09:06:56 PDT 2011

oops, probably caused some confusion with my former post. This shouldn't
have found its way into here, it was meant for the Beta testers.
Of course, Metis V1.6, Penelope V1.6 and Mercury 3.1 are still in Beta. My
apologies.

> Dear All,

> just listened to the last Teamspeak session, and want to confirm that I
have successfully loaded MercuryEU V3.1 with the HPSDRProgrammer! Running
fine here
> with Metis V1.6. I don't have Penelope tested, since she isn't functional
yet.

> Thanks a lot to all involved, esp. to Phil, VK6APH, Kurt, DL9SM (for
tantalizing his Notebook with a >10 hours compilation), and Gerd, DJ8AY !

73, Hermann

DL3HVH