[hpsdr] Alex - Harmonics On 10m?

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Tue Nov 8 19:44:00 PST 2011

Hi John,

As has been noted here by several others, a variety of "peculiar"
signals, often accompanied by a higher-than-normal base line noise
level, appears on 10 meters in particular if your Alex filter boards
are not well grounded to the HPSDR system ground.  I could certainly
see such "signals" here on 10 meters with improper grounding.

73,  Joe K5SO