[hpsdr] Latest FPGA code

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Wed Nov 9 14:32:29 PST 2011

Bruce,

1)  Yes, of course, and moving Excalibur off the Atlas bus may be the
way I will choose to use four Mercury boards, in fact.

2)  As I recall, all Mercury boards did not have an Alex filter set
(Tx and Rx) connected when I installed them on the Atlas bus for the
current measurements, even though using Alex filters is my normal
configuration, except for the four Mercury board case in which the
fourth Mercury board certainly did not have an Alex filter set
attached as I only have three Alex sets; however, I don't trust my
memory absolutely so if it's critical for you please make the
measurement yourself, or let me know and I can do it more
carefully...at the time I was more concerned that the FPGA code
actually worked and only wanted a ball park current measurement to get
an indication of how far out of spec the LPU was likely to be with
multiple-receivers-on-a-single Mercury board.

73,  Joe K5SO