[hpsdr] Pennywhistle BNC connector - non-right-angle?

Bruce Beford bruce.beford at myfairpoint.net
Tue Nov 22 18:54:51 PST 2011

> I use an standard PCB mount SMA socket fitted to the transverter output on
> the Penny board.  You can connect this to the BNC output by fitting one
> capacitor.
> 73 Phil....VK6APH

Like Phil, I mounted a standard SMA connector on Penelope (I used a right
angle one), to point back into the depths of Pandora), and then used a small
SMA-SMA semi-rigid cable back to Penelope. On Penelope, I used a small coax
pigtail that terminated in a female SMA to make the connection.

Bruce, N1RX