[hpsdr] dual Mercury program PowerSDR v2.2.3.dual_Mercury (K5SO 2OCT2011)

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sun Oct 2 14:27:27 PDT 2011

All,

Mercury program to allow the user to use mouse pointer control to
adjust both the phase/direction and the gain directly on the display
circle, as was possible in the early diversity programs.  This allows
rough nulls to be located more quickly, especially on weak signals.
Deep nulls can then be fine tuned using the up/down controls for the
gain and null adjust controls as in the previous version.

The new version, PowerSDR v2.2.3.dual_Mercury (K5SO 2OCT2011), can be
downloaded from

http://www.k5so.com/Dual-Mercury%20Program.html

Have fun!  Feedback to me on your experience with the program is
always welcome, of course;  it's a way we can make it better!

73,  Joe K5SO