[hpsdr] PowerSDR v2.2.3.dual_Mercury (K5SO 4OCT2011)

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Tue Oct 4 18:37:52 PDT 2011

All,

Laboratory and on-air testing have revealed that my previous attempt
to create a versatile steering program that displays simultaneously
the antenna sensitivity pattern based on complex inputs from the user
fall short of the desired goal in several important aspects.  Thus,
until I have studied these shortcomings and corrected them
appropriately I have posted a simplified version of my dual-Mercury
PowerSDR program; namely, PowerSDR v2.2.3.dual_Mercury (K5SO 4OCT2011).

The program may be downloaded from

http://www.k5so.com/Dual-Mercury%20Program.html

This version implements powerful phase/gain controls that are similar
to the earlier diversity programs, yet it also contains the current
features of Doug W5WC's PowerSDR v2.2.3 beta version, including Alex
support.

I hope you will find the program to be intuitive to use and useful for
your diversity and nulling operations.

Of course, I will continue to work on steering and antenna pattern
display and I will post a version that includes those features as soon
as I sort out the issues and implement the features properly.

73,  Joe K5SO