[hpsdr] VHF/UHF downconverter for HPSDR

Willi Reppel wi.re at telia.com
Mon Oct 3 06:18:30 PDT 2011

Hi Ante,
You should buy Phil´s presentation of the ARRL/TAPR 2008 Digital
Communication Conference, DVD #6 "Software Radio through the Looking Glass"
where Phil explains the development of the Mercury receiver, the math behind
it and hardware problems which had to be solved.
http://www.arvideonews.com/dcc2008/index.html

best 73 es gl
Sm6OMH  Willi