[hpsdr] dual Mercury operations; new software and a firmware fix

Dan Mitchell danmitchell at embarqmail.com
Tue Oct 11 12:35:56 PDT 2011

Joe;
My only success with running multiple receivers on a single Mercury was with
the system devised by John Melton (the server/dspserver/jmonitor setup using
Ozy). It worked really well for me; then came Metis. John changed his server
code to accommodate Metis, but I was never able to make it work for me. The
REAL problem is me, for I am not able to write, compile, or modify code and
need to have the code pretty much able to run from Windows executables.

So, modifying your Metis firmware, while it is a kind offer, would be only
half the battle for me since I am not "code-savvy".

Thanks to you, and all who put in so much time and effort in HPSDR, because
folks like me would never be able to enjoy this niche of Ham Radio without
you.

73,
Dan, W0IQ