[hpsdr] A question for Team Hermes

M.B.Singh Technical Traders of India mbsingh at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 12:50:17 PDT 2011

Hi Folks

In my last email I asked a question about ALC output.
My name in my email shows "M.B.Singh Technical Traders of India"
Many of you may think I am dealing in technical stuff like electronics etc.
Its not like this.

I am a professional Technical analyst and stock market analysis is my
profession.
Technical Traders of India is my company that I own.

I have been associated with business TV channels like CNBC and now I am
on contract
with Zee business thats No 2 business channel in India.

I got my license in 1990 and about couple of years back SDR radios
attracted me
as they are the future and days are numbered for everything else. My
first SDR was SDR-1000

I have seen Hermes in action here with Abhi Arunoday who lives approx 50
kms from my QTH.
I am quite impressed with the radio. Its very quite and digs out weak
signals.

PCB's are so nicely made and they looks like pure gold. Never seen such
quality PCB's even in high end Yaesu and ICOM transceivers I have owned.

73's again.
Bhanu
VU2MB

--