[hpsdr] Metis firmware v1.4 -> OK but v1.5 -> NOK

Máximo EA1DDO_HK1H ea1ddo at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 28 01:06:34 PDT 2011

Ok.
Understood.

CC: hpsdr at lists.openhpsdr.org
From: k5so at valornet.com
To: hpsdr at lists.openhpsdr.org
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 15:17:19 -0600
Subject: Re: [hpsdr] Metis firmware v1.4 -> OK but v1.5 -> NOK

Maximo,

Metis v.15 will work with Mercury v3.0 but not with earlier Mercury
firmware versions, so don't worry, things are as they should be at
this stage of your updates.

73,  Joe K5SO

On Oct 27, 2011, at 3:02 PM, M�ximo EA1DDO_HK1H wrote:***** High Performance Software Defined Radio Discussion List *****

     Hi guys,

Finally I got the files to update my Mercury-EU using Metis.
Before to try to update Mercury, I did update Metis to the last release, v1.5
I did it successfully but the Mercury is not receiving good. Just a pulse noise and a central zero beat.

I tryed with PowerSDR 1.19 and v2.2.3 and KissKonsole as well with same result.
Then I did programm Metis back to v1.2 and v1.4 and Mercury receives perfect.
Both programming procedures I tryed HPSDRProgrammer v1.4 and v1.5 with same result.

So, Metis v1.5 is not working fine for me.

Is there any know issue with Metis v1.5?

Now, I leaved metis working with v1.4. Tomorrow I�ll try to update Mercury-EU using Metis.

Thank you

73, M�ximo - EA1DDO
HPSDR Discussion List
To post msg: hpsdr at openhpsdr.org