[hpsdr] ozy/janus as soundcard for digital modes

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Mon Oct 31 18:53:50 PDT 2011

Hi Stephen,

I guess you are aware that Janus does not look like a regular sound card
to Windows. In which case you are really limited to using it with
PowerSDR.

That is unless you want to write a Windows driver for it, in which case
you would immediately become very popular :)

What does the TS-480 provide in terms of signals into and out-of the radio
- does it provide I at Q for eaxample and if so at what sampling rate?

73 Phil....VK6APH