[hpsdr] New HPSDRProgrammer with Gerd´s Mercury

Máximo EA1DDO_HK1H ea1ddo at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 2 05:14:55 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I can read on the HPSDR web page that the last HPSDRProgrammer version is good to update all cards.
My setup is Metis (from TAPR) and Mercury-EU (from Gerd). A friend of mine has same as me plus Penelope (TAPR).

Is this update procedure working with Mercury-EU as well?

I guess that there are a good number of Gerd´s cards around. I know that we can ask to Gerd about support or updates, but it would be much better if all improvements are good for all card versions.

What you think about?

Thanks

73, Maximo - EA1DDO & HK1H