[hpsdr] Alex Testing

Keith n3ick at cox.net
Sat Sep 17 20:01:43 PDT 2011

Testing a metis setup ran both Kiss  and PSDR had different results for
both. Both report the beta versions of  firmware for all boards.

With PSDR V1.19.3.4 base SVN 3444 (W5WC-9/11/11) the filter switching
frequencies I am seeing are 1.8, 2.2, 4.5, 6.5, 8, 9.5, 13, 15, 20, 22, 32,
and 50 MHZ (Preamp coming on). This was a fresh install of PSDR and I
deleted all the data in the user profile just to make sure there wasn't any
old install data.

With KISS V1.0.4 Ethernet the filter is cycling in and out about every
200-250hz in all bands, I did a clean reinstall with the same results not
sure what I might have wrong with the setup of KISS.

Will try the OZY setup tomorrow.

Keith