[hpsdr] 10MHZ TCXO

DL2FW at gmx.de DL2FW at gmx.de
Mon Sep 26 23:07:54 PDT 2011

Hi,

after comleting my hpsdr transceiver I now also added a 10 MHz TCXO from AXIOM. It has only 10ppb (!) of maximum drift over temp. range and quite low phase noise. I had to use a different TCXO, because there was no free slot on my 3-slot Atlas bus. It is a very tiny board which should fit in any enclosure.

You can find the schematic and board files together with some pictures of the transceiver here:

http://www.hamsdr.com/PersonalDirectory.aspx?did=8287

It also shows the Hercules PA from Gerd.

Everything hand-soldered :-)

73

Michael
DL2FW