[hpsdr] New HPSDRProgrammer with Gerd´s Mercury

w3sz 73w3sz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 17:10:15 PDT 2011

The USB Blasters are really cheap on eBay.  I got one in April to
program my EU, and paid only $13.50 including 'free' shipping from China
to Pennsylvania.  Shipping is also free to Spain, and the vendor has a
combo-box on his item page on eBay that lets you see what shipping is
for your country.

They are still available on eBay from the vendor I used [satistronics]
at the same price as when I ordered in April:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mini-Altera-FPGA-CPLD-USB-Blaster-programmer-JTAG-/320576596300?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aa3daa94c#shId

as well as from other vendors.  So, to me, that kind of made this a
'non-problem'.

Hope that helps, and

73,

W3SZ