[hpsdr] PowerSDR Gain settings

george byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Fri Sep 9 05:01:35 PDT 2011

Chris,
It's 'feeds back' as in 'provides to', not 'feedback in a closed loop
response system', of course.

You may be right about the 'calibrate' function in PowerSDR (I'll let Bill
KD5TFD or others who maintain that speak to that), but of course it's not
used while running to do anything like ALC.

It is regrettable about the toasting of some fine MRF454s.  A number of
those Motorola beasts are no longer available, such as the ones used in
Hercules, resulting in its demise.

73,
George K9TRV