[hpsdr] Mercury Spurious Emissions

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Fri Sep 9 17:15:44 PDT 2011

Jeremy,

Connecting a spectrum analyzer to the antenna connector on my Mercury
I can only see the 122.88 MHz clock and multiples of it, down at about
-65 dBm.

I see no spurious emission at 144.390 MHz here.

The level of the 122.88 MHz signal I see varies somewhat depending
upon what band you have selected but is usually pretty close to the
level I mentioned above.

I'll be interested to see if anyone reports seeing anything different.

Joe K5SO