[hpsdr] PowerSDR v1.19.3.5.steering1 (K5SO 8SEP2011) , problems if using USB OZY PC-interface

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Mon Sep 12 04:23:30 PDT 2011

Hi Kurt,

Sorry to hear you're having some issues with Merc 3.  I'm out of town
this week, back home on Sunday, so I can't check the Ozy program from
here at the moment.

Please check that the Merc 3 board jumpers are set properly for logic
"002" (Merc 3) as shown in the photo on my site.  I'll check the Ozy
program out when I return.   Metis works fine but I didn't get a
chance to try out the Ozy version before leaving and assumed it would
work as before.  Argh!

73,   Joe K5SO