[hpsdr] Fwd: PowerSDR v1.19.3.5.steering1 (K5SO 8SEP2011) ,

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sun Sep 18 09:57:31 PDT 2011

Hi Kurt,

That is most peculiar.  I don't see the problem here with Metis
selected (or with Ozy selected); the "Line-In Gain (dB)" controls show
up okay on my display here.

1)  When using Metis, is the Setup > Transmit > Mic Gain   Source box
completely empty for you?

2)  If not, are the radio buttons for "Mic" and "Line In" present?

3)  Are both "Max" and "Min" up-down controls missing?

I wonder if you have a corrupted PSDR file.  I'll download the file(s)
from my website and run them to see if I can reproduce your problem.

Joe K5SO