[hpsdr] PowerSDR/OpenHPSDR v2.2.3 beta released

Tokio Endo rfcgf600 at ybb.ne.jp
Sun Sep 25 03:44:42 PDT 2011

Hi Doug,

Thank you very much for the relaese.
However there is a problem. When I return to the receiving I have very
strong transition noise which sometime hinder the begining of the receving.
Is there any adjustment for a smooth Tx/Rx switching?
So far I used to use KD5TFD's PowerSdr where there is no problem on that.
My PC is ATOM 330 on which Windows XP is running.

Regards,

Tokio Endo
JA1CCA