[hpsdr] Mercury and 28Mhz receive

Riho B., ES7AAZ es7aaz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 05:01:32 PDT 2011

Hi,

I can confirm that, but these are not so strong  I'm using clamp on
choke right
after Mercury input.  Removing that choke makes spurious bigger, even
non-moving
0Hz spurious is bigger without the choke.

Ozy 1.9
Mercury  2.9
Penelope 1.4
PowerSDR 2.2.3

73's,
Riho, ES7AAZ.

26.09.2011 13:00, Helmut Oeller kirjutas: