[hpsdr] one Metis down...

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Mon Sep 26 14:42:41 PDT 2011

Hi Bill,

Not to worry!

You should be able to recover (I think) by running HPSDRProgrammer in
Metis Bootloader mode.  To do this:

1)  install JP1 on Metis
2) power up Atlas
3) run HPSDRProgrammer (v1.4 works for me on this)
4) select "Metis Bootloader"
5) with "Browse" navigate to the Metis_v1.5.rbf file and select
("Open") it
6) select "Program"

that, hopefully, will get you up and running again.  If not, maybe
someone can straighten me out on that.

73,  Joe K5SO