[hpsdr] Tune Step.

Jeff Cook jeffrie at talktalk.net
Tue Sep 27 14:28:18 PDT 2011

PowerSDR 2.2.3 beta
Ozy_Janus v 2.0
Mercury    v 3.0
Penny        v 1.5

With thanks to Doug W5WC for this latest update and firmware, all
working well, but I have one question, I have forgotten how one goes
about saving the tuning step as indicated at the centre top of the GUI.
Mine keeps reverting to a 50 Hz step.

Thanks also to Roger Rehr for his information on the Altera USB-Blaster
clone.  I purchased one from the company in Hong Kong for a little under
£9 including postage.  How and why the Chinese produce these items at
such a price is beyond me, but I'm glad they do.  Updating the firmware
using this little device was a breeze.

Jeff Cook, G0AFQ.