[hpsdr] Diversity mode: use of LVDS-Pins of the TAPR-Mercury

wully wully at bluewin.ch
Fri Sep 30 00:57:00 PDT 2011

Hi Joe

I agree completely! The USB protocol is not appropriate! But I think it
would be good to have a possibility, to enable/disable LVDS feed in e.g.
by a jumper, so as to have a selection of the mode on the board.
I think, this is a simple thing to include in the mercury code.

73, Alfred, hb9epu

I'm not so sure about this suggested permanent resolution to the LVDS
activation issue as there would appear to me to be no reason to
involve the PC application programs to do this when the hardware/
firmware can do it easily and efficiently and automatically.  I prefer
the Mercury firmware solution personally.

73,  Joe K5SO