[hpsdr] AMSAT/TAPR Dayton banquet tickets available

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Fri Apr 6 15:01:34 PDT 2012

AMSAT is now selling tickets for the joint AMSAT/TAPR banquet on Friday
night during the Dayton Hamvention.

The price is $30.00.

Go to this URL to make a purchase:
http://www.amsat-na.com/store/item.php?id=100158

Quoting from the AMSAT website, in its article on April 2, 2012:
The sixth annual joint AMSAT/TAPR Banquet will be held Friday evening, May
18, 2012 during the Dayton Hamvention.

The Banquet will be at the:

Kohler Presidental Banquet Center
4572 Presidential Way
Kettering, OH 45429
(just south of Dayton).

Reservations are required and must be made by Monday, 14 May 2012 . Seating
is limited, so make your reservations early.

The price for the Banquet is $30 per person. Reserved tickets may be picked
up at the AMSAT booth at Hamvention on Friday, or at the door.

You may make reservations for the 2012 AMSAT/TAPR Banquet online in the
AMSAT Store. AMSAT Presidents Club Gold members should let Martha know if
they are planning to attend the banquet. Reserved tickets can be picked up
at the AMSAT booth on Friday or at the door to the Banquet.

For additional information contact Martha at the AMSAT office
(martha at amsat.org).
----
Banquet Schedule

6:30 PM Doors open and Cash bar is available with Beer, Wine, Liquor and
soft drinks.

7:15 PM Buffet Dinner service begins. The Center has a justly deserved
reputation for good food and service.

8:15 Presentation by Howard Long, G6LVB

See you there,
73,
George K9TRV
(PS: I have a room with 2 beds at a hotel near the Dayton airport for
Thu-Sat nights, if anyone needs a room, email me off-list)