[hpsdr] Heterodyne Mobile Test Code Signups

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Tue Apr 10 00:44:37 PDT 2012

After some thought and a tip from John James, I've decided to distribute test releases of Heterodyne for iPad via a service called Test Pilot. It allows me to push out test releases over the air to folks rather than going through a mildly convoluted process from Apple that needs iTunes and such.

I'm not ready for a release quite yet, but anyone that is interested should sign up on my Heterodyne page on Test Pilot. It will require you to register your devices and sign up for an account. This will put in a request to me to be involved with testing. Note that this does not guarantee that you'll necessarily get all test releases or anything, merely that you are interested.

Sign up at  http://bit.ly/HVqOoh

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Nh6z at nh6z.net