[hpsdr] Wiki Password Reset Help

John Westmoreland john at westmorelandengineering.com
Sat Apr 14 16:47:55 PDT 2012

HPSDR,

OK - have tried the password reset option on the Wiki - says it e-mailed me
- have yet to see any e-mail.  That was almost 24 hrs ago now.

Have tried contacting KV0S - haven't seen any response.

Is there another admin out there that can help me reset my password?  I
think my e-mail address must be wrong in my account info.

I have checked all of my SPAM filters just in case - no e-mail from the
site.

Sorry for the wide distribution on this - I don't know who all of the Wiki
admins are yet.

Thanks and 73's,
John
AJ6BC