[hpsdr] multiple Mercury ops w/W5WC's PowerSDR program(s)

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Mon Apr 2 09:22:25 PDT 2012

Helmut,

Open a command window (DOS-style window), change directory to the location of the executable file, then issue:

PowerSDR.exe --no-firmware-version-check

Version numbers are currently in flux.  Doug will soon modify his programs to accept the new numbers that are coming out as well as my "7.x" series numbers, I'm sure.  But this will get you running for now, at least.

73,  Joe K5SO