[hpsdr] PowerSDR - Metis v 1.7

wbr at verizon.net wbr at verizon.net
Mon Apr 2 12:48:18 PDT 2012

 Hi Guys,  There seems to be a broken link on the openHPSDR\download site.

I get a 404 error when trying to download Metis_ver 1.7.rbf

Help?

Tnx,  73, Bill,  wf4r

On 04/02/12, John Westmoreland wrote:

HPSDR,

I think this has been fixed in the single receiver release of PowerSDR already - but in case you upgrade Metis to version 1.7 of the firmware - PowerSDR will kick out an error on version 1.7 of Metis - unless you grab the latest from SVN. Note as of last night the multiple-receiver version of SVN didn't have this fix (I think).

73's,
John
AJ6BC

HPSDR Discussion List