[hpsdr] Hermes parts

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Thu Apr 5 09:53:50 PDT 2012

Hi Graham.

Just a comment: The PN used in Hermes is different from the one used in
Mercury. GBLC03C has a Capacitance of 3 pF typical. GBLC03CLC is an ultra
low capacitance variant, only 0.7 pF.

A little bit of higher sensitivity on 6 meter but the original is OK.

73, Kjell

Roland:

  The part number you are using is for a full reel.

  They have a different part number for cut tape.
  GBLC03C-LF-T7
  Min order quantity 1, USD $ 0.30

  --- Graham / KE9H

  ==