[hpsdr] Hermes check out

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Thu Apr 5 16:43:30 PDT 2012

On Apr 5, 2012, at 4:06 PM, Rod Wall wrote:

> Hi Jeremy,
>
> Your Hermes looks great. With regard to the Hermes board being too short. Is it possible to shorten the extruded case?

Thanks Rod.  I thought about shortening the extrusion, but I don't really have the saw to do it with.  We have a sheet metal/plastic molding place across from work, so I'm going to see if I can get them to cut about 3mm off of the end of the extrusion to see how that works.  If they can't do it, there's a machine shop not far away from work that I can beg to do it as well.  They've done some simple welding for me before as well.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com