[hpsdr] Will CYCLOPS work with HERMES....?

Rod Wall vk3bko at virginbroadband.com.au
Sat Apr 7 02:59:02 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I've just been listening to the latest Teamspeak, CYCLOPS sounds very
interesting. I know CYCLOPS is still under development but I have a
question. Is it planned that CYCLOPS will also work with HERMES as well as
MERCURY.

A transceiver, Spectrum Analyser and VNA using HERMES and CYCLOPS would be
great. That is if CYCLOPS is also able to include a VNA.

Regards,

Roderick Wall, vk3yc.

-----
No virus found in this message.