[hpsdr] Will CYCLOPS work with HERMES....?

Rod Wall vk3bko at virginbroadband.com.au
Sat Apr 7 06:07:30 PDT 2012

Hi Phil,

Thanks for your reply, OK on the limitations etc. It would be great if
Hermes was able to be used with Cyclops, as that would mean that one could
purchase a Hermes and Cyclops boards and we would have three items. A
transceiver, a Spectrum Analyser and a VNA to check your antenna. That's
great value.

Thanks all,

Roderick Wall, vk3yc.