[hpsdr] Hermes avaiability

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Wed Apr 11 08:14:33 PDT 2012

On Apr 11, 2012, at 7:57 AM, W2XJ <w2xj at nyc.rr.com> wrote:

> I have been following this list for a while but I seem to have missed where Hermes is presently available. I know TAPR has something planned for the summer but obviously there is another source. Can anyone help?

Hermes is not presently publicly available. There are a few of us with beta copies of the board now for testing purposes to verify hardware and software functionality and so Phil can fine tune the firmware.  The final board will probably be out this summer some time. One should sign up on the interest list if they have not already.

--
Jeremy McDermond NH6Z
nh6z at nh6z.net