[hpsdr] new Beta cuSDR V0.1.08

Hermann hvh.net at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 09:42:27 PDT 2012

Hi Abhi,

thanks (again) a lot for your kind words! I'm happy that it works out so
well. As I mentioned, next step is to finish the chirp decoder for Griffin
(with call sign decoder), and after that I will go on for the Tx path. Hope
to keep latencies low ;-)

Thanks to all for testing so far - your replies are motivation enough to
continue!

vy 73, Hermann