[hpsdr] cuSDR V0.1.09 - new Beta-Version

Pat McGrath katya at arrl.net
Mon Apr 30 22:28:04 PDT 2012

Can VAC  work with this program?

From: Hermann [mailto:hvh.net at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 2:05 PM
To: hpsdr at lists.openhpsdr.org
Subject: [hpsdr] cuSDR V0.1.09 - new Beta-Version

Dear All,

an new Beta has been uploaded to my HamSDR directory:
http://www.hamsdr.com/PersonalDirectory.aspx?did=8428

List of changes/bug fixes:

- Application crashes when clicking the Windows close button
  and app is running.

- Fixed missing GUI link / filter and filter group changes.

- Fixed crashes when changing sample rate during receiving:
  inserted an additional mutex in method dspProcessing().
  Not quite sure if this really fixes the problem.

- Changed method initMetis() to connect to Metis/Hermes:
  it is now based on a time out method.

- Fixed some graphical problems when showing the hair cross,
  which can be initialized by clicking the right mouse btn when
  mouse is over the panadapter. Additionally, when viewing more
  than one receiver, the hair cross is resetted when clicking in the
  panadapter of another receiver.

- The S-Meter as well as the dBm scales in the panadapters are
  corrected now when switching on the attenuator (-20 dB, that is,
  Mercury TAPR). The value of the S-Meter is currently related to a
  filter size of 2.9 k. A procedure for calibrating the S-Meter
automatically
  for all filter sizes and for different noise floors of different Mercury
  boards is in preparation (since I now know how to do it manually - hi).

Tested with Mercury V3.1, Metis V1.7. Probably there will be an update in
short
to confirm working with new the firmwares Mercury 3.2, Metis 1.8.

vy 73, Hermann

DL3HVH