[hpsdr] likely cure for overly-large email messages in Outlook 2010

Tom Holmes tholmes at woh.rr.com
Wed Aug 1 15:24:06 PDT 2012

Hi Alberto.

FWIW, your two messages showed up in my Inbox (Outlook 2007) as 13 kB and 12
kB respectively.

Go figure.

I would seriously consider Thunderbird if I could find a good way to port
the huge .pst and .ost files I have accumulated over to it. I can't afford
to lose much of that stuff, as it represents the history of my worldJ.

Tom Holmes, N8ZM

Tipp City, OH

EM79