[hpsdr] Introducing Angelia

f6bki at orange.fr f6bki at orange.fr
Sat Aug 4 12:07:04 PDT 2012

ABhi, What is going to be the difference between the multiple Mercury  platform and Angelina as far diversity and beam forming is concerned ? are the software developed for one can be used for the other ? is the issue of phase at start up you have describe on Mercury  solved ?
Thank you
73
Jacques F6BKI